Saturday, January 15, 2011

Raw Food Inspiration

Well, I haven't eaten raw in months - for the most part... I have kept up with my bananas, and a smoothie here and a smoothie there, but since October when the weather started getting cold, I have primary been eating cooked. No more... at least not for the most part. I am feeling bad. My asthma is doing dramatically better from the 4 day fast of October, and my fibromyalgia is better, and my blood pressure is still low (last time I went to the doctor), and I have had blood work done regarding my cholesterol, which I have to go and get the results, but I think it would still be low too. But I have back pain! Two years ago when I was HIGH raw my back pain went away, and it returned with cooked food. So, I can't wait to see that leave again. Also when I eat bread I feel just like I have a cold. I get a runny nose and sneezes. It's terrible. I wake up sneezing. I did eat some bread today, but it was Arnold's health nut bread. I am hoping it won't affect me. So far it hasn't.

But I have LOTS of raw here now... Not like I usually buy, but it's a start.

I have strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and almonds,


bananas, salad spring mix, and oranges,


spinach, cilantro, parsley and tomatoes,


and cherries.... Oh, you don't know how I have been wanting cherries when they were out of season!


That's what I have right now. It's not a lot, but it's a little inspiration.

Blessings,
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. It's a great start!!
    Congratulations on making that tough first move again!!
    I'm a "Follower" of your blog now. :)
    Wishing you the best of health!
    gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Gabriele! Blessings, dear friend! :)

    ReplyDelete